Meet our bikini boss babe, Monica. Monica is living her dream life under-the-sun in the Dominican Republic. Monica is the co-founder of Bikini Empire swim (check it out ladies!) and spends her days putting her suits to great use while catching waves on her board.
We recently asked Monica a few questions to get to know her better, read below to see what she had to say:
1. If you could describe yourself in three works what would they be?
Sporty, quirky, fun
2. Which Kutula Kiss collection best describes your style. Which single accessory can you not live without?
Festival collection, Hippie Chic, Desert Rose - I can't just pick one - I love to mix and match and I often sport a crazy arm party mix of different brands and styles.... or simplify it by wearing one statement bracelet from KK- my favorite of all time, the Coachella Chaos Cuff bracelet.
3. If you were an animal which would you be, and why?
My friends call me a clydesdale horse because I am tall and blond, but i prefer to think of myself as a lioness ;).
4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
everywhere, but if the ticket is free, I'd go far - lets say Bali.
5. What is a must-bring item when you travel?
Kutula Kiss - duh .... also tones of bikinis - a girl can never have too many and I always want to look fabulous on the beach. Also my biggest must have is my camera :)